1. This product must not be eaten.
2. Due to natural color properties, discoloration may occur with excessive exposure to direct sunlight (fluorescent lights and indoor lights).
3. When weather is cold, product may become hardened. However, it will quickly soften with the temperature produced by rubbing hands.
4. This product cannot be properly used in temperatures below room temperature. Store the product at room temperature before use.
5. After use, keep the product sealed, and avoid over exposure to lights.
6. Odor can be generated by rubbing product with sweat from hands. Reduce odors by washing hands before use.
7. Wetting hands slightly with a wet tissue before use of this product to avoid excessive smearing.
8. When attaching two DIY soap objects, rub the adhesive surface with a wet tissue. This will make sticking objects together easier.
9. After usage and new soap shape is formed, spray your creation thoroughly with water. This will make it become more solid.
10. If the soap becomes dry due to prolonged usage after opening, use a water spray or wet tissue to restore the products to original physical properties. ( Caution : if soap is completely dried and hardened from prolonged use, then, there is a risk that its original physical properties cannot be restored.)