Secret of colors
Zzomulrak Soap is safe because it is colored by natural dyes (some by cosmetics ingredients).
● White (Pigment: Titanium Dioxide)
Well-known and widely used pigment for cosmetics and UV block. Harmless to human body. Used for food including white chocolate.
● Yellow (Pigment: gardenia seeds pigment)
Natural pigment extracted from gardenia fruits. Used as a yellow coloring agent for beverage, pickle, or Chinese noodle.
● Red (Pigment: lac color )
Used for fruit drink, ham, sausage, candy, jam, tomato products, and lactic acid bacteria beverage.
● Blue (Pigment: Polygonumtinctorium powder)
Dye extracted from polygonumtinctorium. Mainly used for cosmetics.
● Brown (Pigment: Cocoa powder)
used for chocolate, chocolate cookies.
● Black (Pigment: charcoal powder)
Mostly used for cosmetic products like facial mask.
● Other (Pink, yellow green, green, red clay, peach, orange, purple, dark purple, sky blue)
Mix 6 primary colors. (white, red, blue yellow, brown, black)
Ex) purple = blue + red